Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

khimhoe_sdm
Contributor

Old Community URL

It seems all the old URL are no longer working. Any idea if it will be redirected to the new URL? (for example: https://community.qlik.com/thread/249397 ) This is quite useful as majority of the Google results are still based on the old URL.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Old Community URL

redirects problem was supposed to have been corrected today, can you tell me if this is working for you now? if no, I will send this to Lithium as an example as I have a case opened on this matter.
3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hello @khimhoe_sdm

The URLs to the old Community posts will not work any more. 

We are currently monitoring the Google search results to ensure they are re-indexing the way they should. We're evaluating this during today and tomorrow and they should be up to speed fairly soon. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
Community Manager
Community Manager

redirects problem was supposed to have been corrected today, can you tell me if this is working for you now? if no, I will send this to Lithium as an example as I have a case opened on this matter.
khimhoe_sdm
Contributor

HI Melissa,
It works now! Thanks! 🙂