Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Posts being Moderated

Hi All,

All my posts are being moderated (atleast that is what the message shows :-)) and I am nat able to reply to any of the threads. My answers are shown with the message that its currently being moderated.

I am aware about the announcement on Community home page regarding moderation, but is there is any specific time period as how long it will take to get any post approved? I surely understand that there are hundreds and thousands of users it is and really a very intense task to manage all the posts (hats off to all the community managers for that) but just knowing an approx time frame would help.

Or are there any specific words which I am using by mistake that would trigger this moderation? (Since English is not my mother tongue, so I can keep an eye out and watch the words before I post anything :-))

Even for this post I am getting a message as "A moderator needsto approve your content before it can be published".

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

We are checking for posts all the time, but we have to take extra care that those we approve are nor really spam: quite a manual work and time consuming.

Expect your messages to be approved within the day, during the moderation, and feel free to contact me by email or message should you have any further concerns or issues.

Kind regards.

Miguel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

We are checking for posts all the time, but we have to take extra care that those we approve are nor really spam: quite a manual work and time consuming.

Expect your messages to be approved within the day, during the moderation, and feel free to contact me by email or message should you have any further concerns or issues.

Kind regards.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot Miguel for the clarification. That explains everything.

I was just confused if I am doing something wrong to get this moderation triggerred on my posts.

Thanks again.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

No worries!

Usually, when you post and see this message, there is nothing wrong with it. But some messages are sent to the Moderation queue and require some processing, therefore taking more time to be approved.

Regards.