Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Highlighted
Not applicable

Qlik Gadgets like cup or t-shirt with Qlik logos

Hello Qlik Fellaz,

Does anybody have any idea about some gadgets like t-shirts, pens or cups with Qlik logo? Is it avaible anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

Bartek

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: Qlik Gadgets like cup or t-shirt with Qlik logos

I think this one is probably the best place: Community Information. But as far as I know Qlik doesn't sell that kind of stuff. And nobody else is allowed to since that would violate trademarks and copyrights,

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
5 Replies
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

I'm afraid you're confusing DataMarket with a bazar type of market. This space is not about promotional merchandise. See Qlik DataMarket | Qlik for more information.

Not applicable

So where shoud i put my question?

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

I think this one is probably the best place: Community Information. But as far as I know Qlik doesn't sell that kind of stuff. And nobody else is allowed to since that would violate trademarks and copyrights,

sli
Valued Contributor II

Hello Bartosz and Thanks Gysbert!

Actually we don't currently sell Qlik Branded items but I will see if there is some way we can try to offer some via Qlik Community. You did ask in the correct place. What tickles your fancy- Drink Tumbler, T-shirt, Mouse pad, Hats? I will see what we can come up with but it will take some time!

Sara

Not applicable

Thank you Sara

We needed this stuff for meeting which we already had but if it's still possible to get it for another occasion that would be great. We are interesting in any kind of tickles. Now we have a lot of time. So please let me know if there is some option to organize it.

Best regards,

Bartek