Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colin-Albert

QlikView Latest Discussions missing from homepage

Looks like the latest community maintenance (3 March) has stopped the QlikView Latest Discussions showing on the homepage again. hlo   Can you raise this with the Admin team?

23 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing in Chrome for me.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

No worries, if the rest works, enjoy your stay.

I can see the Latest QlikView Discussions item (using Chrome as well), but:

• Posts get stuck in moderation, even after getting approved,
  • The QlikView->Recent discussions list throws out ... recent discussions, and inserts old stuff at the bottom, And it's never twice the same list.
  • Some 5-minute old posts with a unique title refuse to appear when searching for them. This combined with the previous issue causes my recent posts to really get lost (yes, Inbox is my savior... No, hold on...)
  • Top Inbox items do not uncheck, except when you click them a second time

and top-of-the-bill:

• The red cannot-save-your-post banner is reappearing every so often. Has something to do with autobackup malfunctioning, I think.

Not too bad to not have a filled Latest QlikView Discussions item, don't you think?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your feedback Peter! We are expecting to have the majority of these items resolved with a platform version upgrade scheduled for this week.

Part of the challenge is that we don't own the platform, when we experience issues we do our best to troubleshoot and then open a ticket. Their support team does their best to replicate the issue and either log it as a bug for resolution in future upgrades or try to resolve it for us.

We appreciate your communication and patience when we address these.

Regards, Sara

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Colin. We have opened and thought we resolved this issue several times since you brought it to our attention. Hoping that it will be resolved finally this week. If not then feel free to email me: sara.leslie@qlik.com and I will gather some additional details from you.

For some reason this isn't consistent with the browser for all people but does seem to only happen when in non-logged in status which makes it more difficult to diagnose and resolve. Thanks for your patience.

Regards, Sara