Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView MVP - Why not?

This is an idea I had in the past and I'd like to suggest. I hope someone from QlikTech read and consider this. It is based on an idea I saw on other companies, like Microsoft.

It is called the MVP Program. The idea is: QlikTech select some professionals by region (or country). Those professionals are non-employees, just recognized members of the QlikView community that will (for free) help to develop the QlikView culture in their region and It will be references for developers and users. Those MVPs will be allowed to speach in universities and events about QlikView.

Again, they will not be hired by QlikTech, but they will get support on the events they organize to help to spread the great things QlikView has.

People who want to be an MVP will need to register for that and QlikTech will analyze and select the appropriate MVPs for each region.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Igor,

Thank you for your suggestion. We acknowledge the need for a program like this, and this is something that we are actively developing. We hope to have more details for you in the coming months. We will post more information to QlikCommunity when we have some info to share.

Thanks again for your feedback!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
marksouzacosta
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I love the idea and I believe that is a great way to increase the number of QlikView users and customers.

Read more at Data Voyagers - datavoyagers.net
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your comment Mark. The idea is exactly that: to spread the QlikView idea in the BI and IT community and generate demand.

Not applicable
Author

Igor,

Thank you for your suggestion. We acknowledge the need for a program like this, and this is something that we are actively developing. We hope to have more details for you in the coming months. We will post more information to QlikCommunity when we have some info to share.

Thanks again for your feedback!

hugo_andrade
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

That's a great idea!

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just come across this old thread when looking for something totally different.

It took a few years, but the idea did actually come to fruition:

Recognizing Qlik Community's Most Valued Participants | Qlik

Just look for the little MVP icons next to people's names to spot them.

Steve