Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community Platform as well as general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
Become an analytics expert with Qlik's new 15 week course: Applied Data Analytics using Qlik Sense. READ MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Camille1
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikWebConnector - Office 365 Sharepoint Folder

Hello, 

I want to collect folder from Sharepoint with QlikWebConnector but i can't do it.

I can collect one file but not a folder. 

It is possible to do that ? 

Thanks

Labels (2)
5 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Camille1 

Thanks for posting your query.

Please refer to below article and it includes digital video steps:

How to load a file from SharePoint 365 using Qlik Using Qlik Web Connectors

Thanks,

Padma Priya

We are just 'like' you and like to be liked when providing a helpful answer. You may press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided solves your issue.
Camille1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Thanks, this is the article that I used for load a file. But this article explain only how to load a file, but not a folder entirely. 

How to do ?

PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Camille1 

Your query has been answered in another post please find the below link:

Solved: Connect to Sharepoint Folder - Qlik Community - 1746588

Thanks,

Padma Priya

We are just 'like' you and like to be liked when providing a helpful answer. You may press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided solves your issue.
Camille1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello, 

This method allows to loop in order to bring back all the files of a folder  ?

I would like to create a connection similar to a Folders Connection. The goal is to navigate in the Sharepoint to retrieve the desired files.

Thanks

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PadmaPriya Can you followup on this and once complete I will move this into the appropriate forum. Thank you!

Sue Macaluso