Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tripwireqv
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qonnections 2019 - is there a phone app?

Various things I've seen imply there is a phone app for managing one's schedule at Qonnections but I can't seem to find out what it is.  I've set up my schedule in the web browser, how do I take it with me?

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

The phone app email went out to anyone who registered.  However there are reports of getting an Internal Server Error when trying to login.  This problem has been reported and is being worked on.  I will update this post when I get word that it has been fixed. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

I realized I never replied here on this. As you know the app issue was resolved the same day that I replied.
Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tripwireqv  Yes there is an app.  I think its suppose to go live today or tomorrow. I will check and get back to you with details. 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tripwireqv  The app is suppose to go live later today.  I was told that an email will go out to all registrants.  If you do not see an email by tomorrow please let me know. You can email me directly at Suzanne.Macaluso@qlik.com

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

The phone app email went out to anyone who registered.  However there are reports of getting an Internal Server Error when trying to login.  This problem has been reported and is being worked on.  I will update this post when I get word that it has been fixed. 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

I realized I never replied here on this. As you know the app issue was resolved the same day that I replied.
Sue Macaluso