Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dobrogodin
Contributor
Contributor

Qonnections 2019 substitution

Hello,

I’ve registered for the conference, but, unfortunately, I can’t attend it. There is no possibility to refund the registration, but there is possibility to officially pass the registration to another person (https://www.qlikqonnections.com/about/faqs.html).

I tried to find a substitution for me among my colleagues, but all of them have registered.

Maybe there is someone who hasn’t registered yet, but plans to do it? I don’t want the registration to be wasted.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dobrogodin I received a note back with instructions for you.  The note is as follows:

Please have her email this inbox directly Qonnections2019@qlik.com  if she wants to cancel her registration or if she wants to transfer her pass to someone.  She is correct, we do not offer refunds after the March 9th cancellation deadline.

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dobrogodin I will pass this over to the Qonnections team.  

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dobrogodin I sent your note over to the Qonnections team.  The email address is Qonnections2019@qlik.com in the event you want to also email . 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dobrogodin I received a note back with instructions for you.  The note is as follows:

Please have her email this inbox directly Qonnections2019@qlik.com  if she wants to cancel her registration or if she wants to transfer her pass to someone.  She is correct, we do not offer refunds after the March 9th cancellation deadline.

Sue Macaluso