cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Quick Reply Issue - it forwards me to standard Reply

When pressing Quick Reply in the forum I first get the Quick Reply input box, but after a second or so I get forwarded to the more advanced Reply dialog. If I've managed to start typing text in the Quick Reply dialog it will get lost during the forwarding.

This behaviour is valid both when using a computer and when using a mobile device. Opera and Chrome.

Labels (2)
13 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

The issue not being able to see any input dialog box on a mobile device sends to be solved. (This reply is written on my mobile phone)

The issue with automatic forward to standard reply when pressing the Quick Reply still exists.

jensmunnichs
Creator III
Creator III

Replying to bump this back to the top and hopefully get it solved soon, I've been having the same issue for a couple of weeks (months?) and it's pretty annoying.

Tbh, if this can't be fixed maybe it'd be better to just remove the 'Quick reply' button since it essentially does the same as the 'Reply' but after a few seconds of false hope 😞

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vegar @jensmunnichs Hi, we had thought this was fixed and after seeing this reply I checked my mobile device and noticed that it starts to handle the quick reply but then hesitates and reverts back to full reply.  I have updated the case with the vendor with those details.  This should be fixed.  We will keep you posted. Thank you

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vegar @jensmunnichs, Just a quick update for you. We are looking to see if we can temporarily turn off "quick reply" until we are able to fully resolve this problem.  It was working for a short time but appeared to have stopped. 

Sue Macaluso