Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunny_talwar

Response To?

How do we know which response corresponds to my response vs another person's response. For example if you look at the image below... you will see the OP (Kruks123) responded twice (14m ago & 13m ago). In this case I know which one corresponds to me and which one corresponds to B_knuever, but if the few days have passed or if there is someone new come in to follow this thread, how will they read this thread?

Capture.PNG

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@juraj_misina that is correct, Linear is Chronological order and Threaded reflects which reply was replied to.
Unfortunately, the the lack of indent or line connection between posts is the native behavior of the platform, so we will have to look into developing a custom solution for this.
sunny_talwar
Author

It seems like it has gotten a little better.... but I think it would be helpful to see who is the response directed toward within the top section of the response. The reason I say this is because this indenting only works up to 4-5 responses after which there is no spaces to indent any further again causing the same issue.

Capture.PNG

Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello again @sunny_talwar

I believe the indentation we just rolled out was a "low hanging fruit" we could implement as a temporary solution while we work on the long term design for the indentation design.

All the best

-Mattias 

I accept cookies.
sunny_talwar
Author

Make sense and thank you for adding this in.

Best,
Sunny