Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Round of Applause - June 2020, Sunny Talwar

I am pleased to announce that we are now featuring an outstanding Qlik Community member each month starting June 2020.  Please take a moment each month to give each featured member a special Round of Applause!

Sunny.JPG

Our first Round of Applause goes to Sunny Talwar. Sunny is a very active member of the Qlik Community and is also one of our MVP's.  He is a leader by example within the Qlik Community and we are so lucky to have him!

Sunny works as a BI developer and has been using Qlik for almost 6 years now. He started using Qlik Community in his early days of learning where he would come to the community seeking help. As he started to learn more and more from the experts on the community, he decided to give back to the wonderful community by trying to help others.  Sunny told me initially, his responses were not always the best, but over time he learned from others and got better.

Outside of work, Sunny likes to spend time with his family and friends. Although, Sunny claims to be no expert, he likes to put his prized possession Canon 5D to work by taking pictures of his two kids. He also likes to go hiking whenever he gets a chance.

Let's give Sunny a Round of Applause by hitting the like button or replying with a comment.  @sunny_talwar 

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
36 Replies
Carolyn_Davis
Former Employee
Former Employee

Wooo😊Awesome job Sunny! 

Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sunny_talwar  is always helping others - a standout leader by example.  We are lucky to have you in our community! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're so glad you're here Sunny! Community is a safe place to learn and grow. Congratulations for what you've accomplished so far. Keep on spreading the knowledge! 🙂 

Maddie
Employee
Employee

Great work @sunny_talwar ! Such a great example of how our community can help everyone learn and improve. Excited to see next month's featured member! 

Taoufiq_Zarra

Unfortunately only 6 months that I started actively participating in the forum,  and @sunny_talwar has always been my hero 👏👏👏👏👏

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
jeannine_boot
Employee
Employee

Congratulations @sunny_talwar!! and keep those great contributions coming!! 🙌 🎂

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Totally well deserved! Good job @sunny_talwar .

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Well deserved Sunny! Glad to see the Community in good and capable hands!

rubenmarin

Sunny deserves at least a decade, not only a month👏👏👏👏👏👏