Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Round of Applause - October 2020, Kush

Kushal.jpg

Happy October Community Members! It’s time for another "Round of Applause." We are delighted to announce that this month we are featuring Community member, MVP Kush! Kush has more than 6K posts, you can find him in the Community almost daily. He has received more than 2.5K likes and is a positive role model in the Community, helping many members get answers to their questions quickly.  Members like Kush help to keep the Community heart beating! 

Kush is from Mumbai India and studied Computer Engineering. He works full-time as a BI Consultant, primarily focusing on Qlik products, but is also expanding into other BI platforms.

Kush really enjoys spending time in Qlik Community to help others and to learn as well. He would say he is still learning since learning is continuous.  Kush says that the Community is really awesome in terms of recognizing the efforts of contributors, which is what motivates members to contribute. 

Outside of work, Kush likes to spend his time with family and friends. He loves to go on trekking especially in the rainy seasons of India. Travelling is also one of his favorite hobbies.

Please join the entire Qlik Community in offering a "Round of Applause" by leaving a comment and/or like for Kush to show how awesome he is! @Kush @Melissa_Potvin @Wlad_Masi @Jamie_Gregory 

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
18 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Congratulation @Kushal_Chawda 

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sunny_talwar

well deserved @Kushal_Chawda !! I still owe you for teaching me Pick(Match(Dim,....)) technique to add multiple totals in pivot table or bar chart... Thanks for your amazing work on the community.

Taoufiq_Zarra

Congratulations @Kushal_Chawda 

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Applause to you @Kushal_Chawda.

You are really a frequent helper here at the forum.

By the way, I like you new shortened nickname - its much easier to  remember and get the typing correct. 

Sagar_Apte
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Kushal_Chawda  Congratulations!!! You solved many of my issues.  I regularly follow your posts and learning a lot. Thank you for your contributions.

Maddie
Employee
Employee

Congratulations Kush! Such an incredible contribution 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well done @Kushal_Chawda 

Cheers 🙂

giphy.gif

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
sandeep1312
Contributor II
Contributor II

Congratulations Kushal.. Way to go..👍

jeannine_boot
Employee
Employee

Congratulations @Kushal_Chawda !!! Great to see you recognised as our October Community Champ, well done and keep it going, we love to see you here each day!!