Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community Platform as well as general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmialoundama
Creator III
Creator III

SET ANALYSIS SUM WITH DATE

Hello ,

I have a dimension called "Supplier Date" on which users can filter.

For example if the selected user selects the date of 12/30/2019, I would like to make the sum of supplier purchases <= 12/30/2019.

The user can choose any date from the supplier date dimension. This is why I would like to carry out a set analysis which calculates the sum of supplier purchases compared to the date that the user will select.

So if the user selects 01/31/2019 it will be necessary to calculate supplier purchases which are <= 12/31/2019

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Taoufiq_Zarra

Hi,

Try this :

=sum({$<[Supplier Date]={"<=$(=Date(max([Supplier Date]),'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>}[Supplier PURCHASES])
Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

Hi,

Try this :

=sum({$<[Supplier Date]={"<=$(=Date(max([Supplier Date]),'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>}[Supplier PURCHASES])
Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

jmialoundama
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Taoufiq

Thanks you so much for your answer, it's works like i want 🙂

jmialoundama
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have an other question, if i want to do set analysis between two , it seem like : 

sum({$<[Supplier Date]={">=$(=Date(min([Supplier Date]))<=$(=Date(max([Supplier Date]))"}>}[Supplier PURCHASES])

Taoufiq_Zarra

yes

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

jmialoundama
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Ok thanks 🙂