Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Highlighted
Or
Valued Contributor II

Suggestion: Improve content display on front (landing) page

I know this is a new platform and things are still shifting and changing, but I'm finding the front page very frustrating to use, specifically:

* Recent blog posts aren't shown and I have to go out of my way to check for new blog posts

* Most recent posts are shown across all sub-communities instead of split based on category and there is no way to filter them either

* No actual content is shown on the front page above the fold - it's just imagery and a search box, meaning scrolling is necessary 100% of the time to actually view content

Please consider improving the front page (after a user has logged in) so that it can actually be used to navigate recent / relevant community content. I find myself increasingly shying away from using QlikCommunity since the recent update because it takes more work to find relevant things (and because the notifications for threads I am active in appear to be bugged, but that's a different subject).

Tags (1)