Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
je48746stijn
Contributor III
Contributor III

Suppress row with zero-value expressions and traffic light

Dear all,

I would like to suppress all rows in straight table chart with one dimension, where all three expressions equal zero. This works fine, but when I add a traffic light to it, it does shows again the suppressed rows, even when I have set in the conditional field the sum of the three expressions to be greater than 0.  Anyone an idea what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Stijn, Belgium

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
je48746stijn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear all,

I was able to solve it by doing a set analysis on the dimension together with suppress null values for this dimension : 

=if(Aggr(Count({$<YEAR={">=$(=var_MaxYear_Prev2)"}>} DISTINCT [Counterpart]), Country)>0,Country,Null())

View solution in original post

3 Replies
je48746stijn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear all,

I was able to solve it by doing a set analysis on the dimension together with suppress null values for this dimension : 

=if(Aggr(Count({$<YEAR={">=$(=var_MaxYear_Prev2)"}>} DISTINCT [Counterpart]), Country)>0,Country,Null())

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@je48746stijn Hi, Although you have you were able to figure this out yourself, I would like others to benefit and get this into the correct product forum. Are you using QlikView or Sense? Thank you.

Sue Macaluso
je48746stijn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear Sue, 

sorry for the delayed answer, but I am using Qlikview.

Thanks.

kind regards,

Stijn