Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Unable to create Document Exception ID: 1701D1D1

I'm not able to create new documents. Keep getting this exception. 

ToniKautto_0-1597799530906.png

ToniKautto_1-1597799538817.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniKautto This issue should be resolved as per our vendor. Can you verify that you still not having the issue of creating a new document. Thanks. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee
Author

@Sue_Macaluso  @Melissa_Potvin  are you able to help me wioth this, or where should I report it? Thanks

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniKautto  I am checking this and will get back to you. Have you tried since that error? 

Sue Macaluso
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee
Author

It started happening as I created a new document, which I never managed to edit. It is currently listed as a draft, but I can also not open the draft. Could it be related to the recent changes to allow me to create content in the Support KB?

There is always an error when I attempt to create a document under https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents-Videos/tkb-p/qlik-sense-enterprise-documents , I have tried probably 10 times through the past 36 hours or so.
The error code appears to vary a bit, today I am getting "Exception ID: 58A8801F"  

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those error messages we have a ticket opened with our vendor. As far as editing your draft in the support kb let me poke further and will get back to you internally. Thanks

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniKautto This issue should be resolved as per our vendor. Can you verify that you still not having the issue of creating a new document. Thanks. 

Sue Macaluso
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee
Author

Thanks @Sue_Macaluso , its all working again!