Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community Platform as well as general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
Support Cases coming to Qlik Community Oct. 4! Start chats, open cases, explore resources. Prep for the big move: READ DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Unable to create Document Exception ID: 1701D1D1

I'm not able to create new documents. Keep getting this exception. 

ToniKautto_0-1597799530906.png

ToniKautto_1-1597799538817.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniKautto This issue should be resolved as per our vendor. Can you verify that you still not having the issue of creating a new document. Thanks. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee
Author

@Sue_Macaluso  @Melissa_Potvin  are you able to help me wioth this, or where should I report it? Thanks

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniKautto  I am checking this and will get back to you. Have you tried since that error? 

Sue Macaluso
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee
Author

It started happening as I created a new document, which I never managed to edit. It is currently listed as a draft, but I can also not open the draft. Could it be related to the recent changes to allow me to create content in the Support KB?

There is always an error when I attempt to create a document under https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents-Videos/tkb-p/qlik-sense-enterprise-documents , I have tried probably 10 times through the past 36 hours or so.
The error code appears to vary a bit, today I am getting "Exception ID: 58A8801F"  

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those error messages we have a ticket opened with our vendor. As far as editing your draft in the support kb let me poke further and will get back to you internally. Thanks

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniKautto This issue should be resolved as per our vendor. Can you verify that you still not having the issue of creating a new document. Thanks. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee
Author

Thanks @Sue_Macaluso , its all working again!