Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community Platform as well as general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
Submit your remarkable customer story for the Global Transformation Awards at QlikWorld Denver 2022. SUBMIT A STORY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unauthorized - Tech Support Thursday content

I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, but I cannot access the Tech Support Thursday recorded content. I just attended my first session and I am interested to see what other topics have been covered. I have added details below.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

When I go to this link (after logging in):

Tech Support Thursdays

I get the following error message:

Unauthorized

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.
4 Replies
Liza_C
Support
Support

Hi Jonathan,

If you already are a Qlik Partner, you may send a request via Qoncierge@qlik.com or if you already have an access to Support Portal, you can log a case with Qoncierge in order to define your access to the 'Tech Support Thursday' content.

Thank you.

Not applicable
Author

Contacted the Qoncierge and they updated my account. I now have access to the 'Tech Support Thursday' recorded content. Thanks! ! !

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi ayo,

is this for partners only or also for customers?

Thanks,

Matus

alexdataiq
Partner
Partner

It's just for Partners.

Regards