Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

Update Environment Details in Support Portal

Hi all,

I couldn't find a location directly related to Qlik Support Portal, so I posted it here.

We'd recently upgrade one of our QS environments from V 12.36.1 to V 13.21.1 and everithing ended fine. But I tryed to update the 'Enviroment Details' in Qlik Support Portal without success.

I'd done thos steps:

• Click over an Environment name on Environment list.
  • Click on Edit button on Environment Details
  • Try to change Version number, but the popup list shows only one version, the same as I selected when I created the environment.

I can't find how to modify it.

Otherwise, if the only way to "modify" 'environment details' is to create another environment on Support Portal, How can I to remove the outdated one? I can't find a "remove environment" button neither.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kai_DesEtages
Employee
Employee

Hello! You followed all the correct steps for updating your environment. For those who want more detailed steps on how to create an environment, follow this link - https://support.qlik.com/articles/000045593.

In this case, I recommend creating a new environment, since you are unable to update the version in the current environment. After the new environment is created, please contact Customer Support through the Support Portal to get the old environment deleted.

When contacting Customer Support please provide the name of the environment that needs to be deleted.

Kai Des Etages/Customer Support Analyst

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kai_DesEtages @George_Thomas can you help with this question, please.  Thank you so much. 

Sue Macaluso
Kai_DesEtages
Employee
Employee

Hello! You followed all the correct steps for updating your environment. For those who want more detailed steps on how to create an environment, follow this link - https://support.qlik.com/articles/000045593.

In this case, I recommend creating a new environment, since you are unable to update the version in the current environment. After the new environment is created, please contact Customer Support through the Support Portal to get the old environment deleted.

When contacting Customer Support please provide the name of the environment that needs to be deleted.

Kai Des Etages/Customer Support Analyst