Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikwarg
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

gain access to CASES

Hello,
with the new CRM CASE system, how can another person from my companies be involved in the CASE?
How can a client gain access to their own CASES?
This question has been asked many times, but still no answer has been found or I have not found an answer in the system.
The customer in question, who would like to have access, has already emailed your support several times and so far there has been neither access nor a response.
Thank you very much.

-+---+-
Hallo,
wie kann bei dem neuen CRM-CASE-System eine weitere Person aus meinen Unternehmen in den CASE involviert werden?
Wie kann ein Kunde auf seine eigenen CASES Zugriff erlangen?
Diese Frage wurde schon häufiger gestellt, allerdings noch immer ist keine Antwort gefunden oder ich habe dazu keine Antwort im System entdeckt.
Der besagte Kunde, welcher Zugriff haben möchte, hat bereits mehrfach an Ihren Support per Mail geschrieben und es erfolgte bislang weder der Zugriff, noch eine Rückmeldung.
Herzlichen Dank.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have contacted Customer Support on your behalf and they added a role needed for you to gain access to your organization's cases. If you navigate to the  Case Portal on the left you will see 3 grayish dots ( ellipsis menu), you will see a choice to see your org. cases or just yours. This FAQ has that information for you to share: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Get-Started/Support-Case-Portal-FAQ-s-and-Known-Issue-Tracker/ta-p/183... 

As far as adding someone to watch a support case specifically, you will need to contact the support agent working the ticket and ask them to add the person as an "external stakeholder"

Let me know if this helps. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have contacted Customer Support on your behalf and they added a role needed for you to gain access to your organization's cases. If you navigate to the  Case Portal on the left you will see 3 grayish dots ( ellipsis menu), you will see a choice to see your org. cases or just yours. This FAQ has that information for you to share: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Get-Started/Support-Case-Portal-FAQ-s-and-Known-Issue-Tracker/ta-p/183... 

As far as adding someone to watch a support case specifically, you will need to contact the support agent working the ticket and ask them to add the person as an "external stakeholder"

Let me know if this helps. 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

responded in Community

Sue Macaluso