Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

last version qlikview entreprise ?

Hi I start with QlikView. I am an trainee at the company. I have the license number,  control number and  the LEF.  can you tell me what is the last version of QlikView entreprise I will upload? and also the download link.  for my personal use I downloaded version 11 of personnal edition.  I think I should not use the personnal edition  in  the company no? thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

it depends on the license you purchased

- as you said enterprise I suppose you have a licence for Qlikview server enterprise edition; in this case download the server for your platform (win 32 or win 64 or win 2012 64), install the server  and then lease a cal from your server to transform personal edition to a full Qlikview client

100 Second Video - How to lease a license key

- if you have a desktop license (not a server one) you can apply the license to personal edition you have already on your pc here: open qlikview and then

menu --> settings --> user preference --> license

View solution in original post

4 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

I usually go here

http://www.qlik.com/

at the upper right free download

then choose desktop,server, etc, ....

last is 11.20 SR5, SR6 in beta

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your response,

Can I use it as a  thick client?  I must download desktop or server ? excuse me I am a beginner

thank you

maxgro
MVP
MVP

it depends on the license you purchased

- as you said enterprise I suppose you have a licence for Qlikview server enterprise edition; in this case download the server for your platform (win 32 or win 64 or win 2012 64), install the server  and then lease a cal from your server to transform personal edition to a full Qlikview client

100 Second Video - How to lease a license key

- if you have a desktop license (not a server one) you can apply the license to personal edition you have already on your pc here: open qlikview and then

menu --> settings --> user preference --> license

Not applicable
Author

hi

thank you  for your response massimo grossi.I downlaoded personnal edition and I have put a licence as you told me:

settings-->user preference-->licence

thanks