Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Today was the first day back to school for my youngest daughter who is a junior in high school.  She was there for maybe 10 minutes, possibly it was 5 (lol) when the texts began about how much she wants to come home.   It's so hard for our children to head back to school having been out for so long.  Here in the suburbs of Long Island, New York it's been since March of 2020 since they have been in a school environment.   

Then it dawned on me - given so many of us are working from home these days and also given this community is 'global' in nature - I wonder how you all are faring.  I wonder what is happening around the world and I want to hear about it from more than TV news which seems unbearably hard to watch these days.   I have enjoyed speaking to many of you, through this community,  to learn about your experiences. 

I truly hope you are all doing well.  

Of course, being completely honest - I couldn't wait for school to get started again!  Time to get the kids out of the house  and out of my conference calls (ha). I crave normalcy!  Though this seems not very normal at all - this hybrid school schedule of 2 days in school / 3 days remote or something like that.   

Is this our new normal?  

1 Comment