Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Ines_Park
Employee
Employee

Last year, as a part of our Diversity and Inclusion program, Qlik for All, we introduced our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). These groups allow Qlik to celebrate the global and individual uniqueness of our corporate citizens. In the spirit of our mission to value and cherish the importance of diversity (of experiences, backgrounds, life choices, cultures, genders, sexual orientation, religion, and our countries of origin), for the next four weeks the spotlight will be on the Latinos Unidos ERG!

As a co-lead of Latinos Unidos, I am happy to announce that from September 15th to October 15th we will be celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month at Qlik.  We have a variety of activities planned for our Qlikkies worldwide.

As members of Latinos Unidos began to reflect on the central theme surrounding our month-long cultural-heritage celebration, the consensus was a focus on our multicultural diversity. The rich tapestry of our communities is comprised of a unique blend of American Indigenous, European, African, Middle Eastern and Asian influences. Additionally, we are looking forward to sharing information on the inroads we continue to make in supporting our LGBTQ+ communities.

Join our celebration by downloading one of our Qlik Hispanic Heritage Month “Zoom” backgrounds. I love them and hope you will too. And, if you have any questions about the work we’re doing at Qlik For All, feel free to reach out to me. I would love to chat!

zoom hhm photo.jpg

3 Comments