Skip to main content
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Community-MVP_Badge-Banners_942x206.jpg

Our journey in innovating on the Qlik Community platform started when we relaunched the Community at the end of 2018. Since then, not only has the Community grown exponentially, but we have added numerous improvements and updates to ensure the online experience is increasingly positive and valuable for each member.

Today, we refer to the Qlik Community as the real “Heartbeat of Qlik” – and it is, thanks to our members – made up of employees, customers, partners, and other data enthusiasts from across the globe. While all our members are amazing Qlikkies, there is a special group that really stands out. Made up of Qlik Community’s most active and well-respected contributors, we lovingly – and accurately – refer to these special members as Qlik Community MVPs. The hallmarks of a Qlik Community MVP? Helping others; sharing knowledge; answering questions; finding solutions; and of course, demonstrating deep expertise and passion for all things Qlik.

Today we are delighted to unveil the updated Qlik Community MVP program and our newly accredited MVPs. The MVP designation recognizes our most dedicated and passionate Community members for their invaluable contributions in support of the Qlik Community and its tens of thousands of active members.

Qlik Community MVPs go above and beyond answering questions, moderating, and dedicating time to help other members. They are renowned technical experts whose depth of knowledge and customer experience impact every member of the Community. We are grateful that they have chosen Qlik and Qlik Community to share their talents.

Please join me in recognizing our new Qlik Community MVPs and celebrating their impacts. And, if you’re interested in learning more about how you can become MVP-worthy in the future, the new Qlik Community MVP page has what you’re looking for.

Welcome #QlikCommunityMVP superstars!

14 Comments
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks @Sue_Macaluso , really proud to be recognised alongside so many other Qlik legends!

Congrats to everyone who made the list.

Steve

PrashantSangle

Thanks @Sue_Macaluso ,

Really proud to be part of this group. 

Kudos to everyone.

sunny_talwar

Congratulations to all my fellow MVPs!!

Nicole-Smith

Thank you, @Sue_Macaluso!

And congrats to both old and new members!

MayilVahanan

Thank you, @Sue_Macaluso!

Congrats all 😀

Saravanan_Desingh

Thank you so much @Sue_Macaluso I am really proud to be part of this group

Congratulations to all MVPs

vikasmahajan

Thank you so much  I am really proud to be part of this group most awaiting 😀

Vikas

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations to all the MVPs!

Thiago_Justen_

Congrats to all. I'm pretty happy to be part of this amazing group! Thanks again @Sue_Macaluso !!🎊🎉

Taoufiq_Zarra

very proud to be part of this group, thank you @Sue_Macaluso 

"If you want to make your dream come true, the first thing you have to do is Qlik up "