cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alen_valdes_201
Partner - Contributor III

Good afternoon, I have a question about data connections

When i click on "Create a new Connection", i don't see any data source, for example Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc. I have tried to install the QlikODBCconnectorPackage and repair the server, but it remains the same.

Some who can guide me please.

Thanks.

- - - - - -

Cuando hago clic en "Crear una nueva conexión", no me aparece ninguna fuente de datos, por ejemplo Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc. He intentado instalar el QvODBCConnectorPackage y reparar el Servidor, pero sigue igual.

Alguien que me pueda orientar por favor.

Gracias

4 Replies
vunguyenq89
Creator III
Creator III

• Do you see a spinning icon and your connector list keeps loading? If so, enable Internet connection for your server or check this article https://qliksupport.force.com/articles/000039813
  • Make sure you can see connectors installed under C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data
alen_valdes_201
Author

At this moment the icon can not be found turning (We have solved this problem, adding a line of runtime code), however when clicking on "Create new connection" there are only these connections. For security, the server will not have access to the internet.

We try download and install "QlikODBCconnectorPackage.exe" and "QvODBCconnectorPackage.exe", but nothing turned out

I can't find the folder "QlikODBCconnectorPackage" and "QlikDataMarket"

a9195961-3e01-44e0-bbc5-fc1bc33342dd.jpg

vunguyenq89
Creator III
Creator III

I can see that you have Qlik ODBC Connector Package in the connection list. What happens when you click there?

QlikODBCconnectorPackage and QlikDataMarket are installed by default with Qlik Sense to the said location. If you cannot find them there, most likely they have been removed at some point.

To reinstall these connectors, you can download the Qlik Sense installation file matching your current version, and apply article https://qliksupport.force.com/articles/000002492 to extract the MSI files. You can then install only the ODBC Connector Package and DataMarket MSIs

cylersheng
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Alen,

Is there any progress ?