Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boulanger
Contributor II
Contributor II

I don't have any Web Connector on QlikSense SaaS

Hi Qlik Community!

First of all sorry if I'm making confusions with what I say, i'm brand new to Qlik.

So I have my access to the Qlik Sense SaaS and I'm willing to connect a Data Source which would be data from files attached to Outlook365's mails.

What I've found is this : 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Integrated_Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_...

But i'm struggling as I don't have any Web Connector  in the Data Source list...

Am I missing an installation or something ? From what I've learn, there is actually ~30 "built-in" web connectors for SaaS and Qlik documentation doesn't mention any installation requirements, just "connect to a new data source -> outlook -> configure"

I've read that on the Desktop version we could install the Qlik Web Connectors package but I can't do this. 

Any help is kindly accepted ! 🙂

Regards,

Tom

Labels (4)
11 Replies
jptneumann
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi @stevedark,
Below is an example of downloading a csv file to Dropbox. In the case of Dropbox, we need to check if there is already a file with the same name, if it exists, delete it, then save and finally reload the app.

DownloadFilejpg.jpg

DownloadFile2.jpg

To do transformations,  you can use Qlik Sense load script or use Application Automation.

I suggest the "Custom Code" block where you can write code in PHP, NodeJS or Python and do the necessaries transformations.

Another option with Application Automation is to use remote code services like Replit (https://replit.com/) where you can use over 50 programming languages ​​to do any kind of processing and transformation.

Regards,

Jean Paul

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks @jptneumann .

I must get into doing a bit more with Qlik Automation. I have a few things set up with IFTTT using webhooks from the loadscript - created before the Blendr.io purchase, but have not migrated these across as yet.

Cheers,
Steve