Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Data Connectivity.
I get an error like below or similar whenever attempting to access Qlik Data Market Free content?
note: that I do not see a DM connection in the data connections area of the UI.
All help appreciated in diagnosing this issue.
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.: SQL SELECT "_dim_8q8e", "_dim_8q8f", "_dim_8q8g", "Year", "MEASURE=1" FROM fact:516m WHERE '8q8e' = '4.7' AND '8q8f' = '1' AND '8q8g' = '2.4' AND MEASURE = '1' AND TIME = MOST RECENT
LIB CONNECT TO [DM];
[World population by country]:
[_dim_8q8e] AS [_dim_8q8e],
[_dim_8q8f] AS [_dim_8q8f],
[_dim_8q8g] AS [_dim_8q8g],
[Year] AS [Year],
[MEASURE=1] AS [Persons];
WHERE '8q8e' = '4.7'
AND '8q8f' = '1'
AND '8q8g' = '2.4'
AND MEASURE = '1'
AND TIME = MOST RECENT;
I've facing the same issue with Qlik Sense Desktop, but the connection with a Qlik Sense Cloud Basic account works just fine.
I compared the scripts generated by a Desktop and a Cloud, it seems the only different is the connection line which the Cloud one has the identifier inserted.
LIB CONNECT TO [DM];
LIB CONNECT TO [DM (qlikcloud_qlikid_<cloud_account_username>)];
I tried to run the Cloud script on the Desktop, but the following errors return. Without the identifier, it will return the (400) Bad Request error
The following error occurred:
Could not fetch connection by name using identifier DM (qlikcloud_qlikid_xxxxx)
The error occurred here:
LIB CONNECT TO [DM (qlikcloud_qlikid_xxxxx)]
Thank you Chad
-for Confirming the issue with Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Data Market connectivity.
I'm really surprised that there are no other references to this.
We have also opened a ticked with Qlik.
I just upgraded to 3.0 SR2 and it seems there's a regression.
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.: SQL SELECT "_dim_8olw", "_dim_8olx", "DateTime", "MEASURE=1" FROM fact:50e3 WHERE '8olw' = '' AND '8olx' = '' AND MEASURE = '1'
This was caused by an upgrade from 2.2 direct to 3.0 SR2. An install repair cleaned it up.
Control Panel => Programs => Programs and Features => Qlik Sense Desktop => Change => Repair.