Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AronC
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

MongoDB connection not working

We have a connection to a Mongo db database from a Qlik cloud tenant. The connection has been working fine for over a year. Since the ninth of November 2023 it stopped work for us without having done any changes.

When I try to connect to the data connection I get this error code:

"ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][MongoDBODBC] (110) Error from MongoDB Client: No suitable servers found (`serverSelectionTryOnce` set): [TLS handshake failed: certificate verify failed (20): unable to get local issuer certificate calling hello on 'mongo-XXX-biconnector.rdcqh.mongodb.net:27017'] (Error Code: 13053)"

I had a meeting with the dba of the MongoDB-database but he couldn’t see anything bad in the configuration from his side…

Anyone that has any ideas?

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RenuLalwani
Employee
Employee

May we know how you are connecting to Mongodb. ? are you providing any certificate or just setting TLS=true and providing username/password?

if you are not adding any certificate, please just check "Ignore Certificate Validation" option . Let us know if it worked now.

Thanks,

Renu

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TcnCunha_M
Creator III
Creator III

how you are connecting use  some kind of certification or ODBC?

As you think, so shall you become.
RenuLalwani
Employee
Employee

May we know how you are connecting to Mongodb. ? are you providing any certificate or just setting TLS=true and providing username/password?

if you are not adding any certificate, please just check "Ignore Certificate Validation" option . Let us know if it worked now.

Thanks,

Renu

siddhu
Contributor II
Contributor II

We are not using certificate but How to check whether we enabled TLS= True or not?