Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open dynamic URL on clicking a row or column

Hi,

Can you please help me... I want to open a dynamic URL when I click on a row or column in pivot table in Qlik sense the URL has some parameters that is linked to the selected row or column. How can I do that?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Vizlib Pivot Table is on the roadmap but not available yet.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Salma,

This is something that you could do in QlikView, but is not possible (as far as I am aware) in native Qlik Sense.

To achieve this you will most likely need an extension.  I would recommend looking at the VizLib table object ( Vizlib Table for Qlik Sense ).  I'm sure mahlerma‌ will give you more info on this extension if required.

Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can anyone please help, are there any extensions that can be downloaded to add URL to a pivot table I really need this urgently.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried using this but it didn't work

='URL' & '<url>

http://google.com'

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Salma,

That's the correct syntax for QlikView, but it is not supported in Qlik Sense.

Did you try the VizLib table extension?

Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Steve, I was looking for a quick solution but I will try this extension.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok, so I downloaded Vizlib table extension but I can't fine pivot table, could anyone please advise.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I need to use pivot table to have collapse and expand options and insert URL for each when all are expanded.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Vizlib Table supports URL display and is also fully compatible with HTML, e.g. you can add your own link and even script into the rows.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Vizlib Pivot Table is on the roadmap but not available yet.