Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fondamental
Contributor
Contributor

Qlick sense cloud onedrive connector access denied

Hi, I just installed the onedrive connector for qlik sense cloud, and performed the authentication token. 

When making a new app, and trying to create a connexion with the 'Web file' dialog, using URL: 'http://localhost:5555/',  I keep receiving an "access is denied" error message.

Can anybody help me with this please.

Thanks.

Paul

3 Replies
SteveCasper
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Check the file system access settings in your 'deploy.config' file, which should be in your QlikWebConnectors folder, wherever you have installed that.  Search for the string "<FileSystemAccessAllowedPaths>" inside that file.

NOTE:  Also, if you open the file with notepad, and save do a 'save as', notepad will append a .txt extension to the file.  The Web Connectors uses "deploy.config", not "deploy.config.txt".  You'll want to show file extensions.

SteveCasper
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Also:

If you're running the Qlik Web Connectors as a service, make sure that the account running the service has sufficient permissions.   In the configuration instructions, when modifying the properties of the service, don't leave it as "localhost" - that may not have enough permissions to write to the log file folders - which will cause your activities to fail.   I changed mine to the same service account that was running the rest of my Qlik services.   Worked.

Also - you'll need to make sure that the OneDrive login site (https://login.live.com) has the right privileges to accept cookies and run scripts in the Internet Options/Security settings.

fondamental
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, thanks for the input.

Connection still doesn't work. Settings are ok, cause the link with dropbox is working.

Any other ideas are welcome.