Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CHUMAHUE
Contributor
Contributor

QlikSAP_x64Setup v7.01 Does Not Appear When Creating A New Connection

Hello:

I Have successfully installed Qlik Connector For SAP (QlikSAP_x64Setup versión 7.01) on my local machine and licensed it with no problems at all and everything has been done according to the manual and official qlik videos

Licencia.png

However when i launch Qlik Sense Desktop (June Version) and try to add a new connection, the SAP connection does not appear on the list, my partner just made the same installation and it didnt have any problema and our company notebooks have the exact same configuration, i really need help.

Sap Connector.JPG

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CHUMAHUE
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Thomas:

Thank you for your reply, the problem is already solved, let me tell you what i´ve done

1.- I´ve updated Qlik Sense versión from April To June but had the same problem.

2. Reinstalled SAP Connector and did all the steps again but with the June Versión but had the same problem.

3. Unistalled Power Bi Desktop (that was a long shot) but still had the problem.

4 Finally i unistalled Qlik Sense Desktop June Versión and intalled it again and the connectors appeared! (SOLVED)

But i still dont know what caused the problem.

Regards,

Enrique M.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
trm
Employee
Employee

Hi Chumahue,

The only thing I can think of is that you need to restart Qlik Sense Desktop for new connector to show up. Sounded like you already did that as you wrote you launched Qlik Sense Desktop after installing SAP Connectors and applying license. I would restart computer just to be sure. 

I've also noticed that the bundled connectors for Qlik Sense Desktop is placed under:

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\Connectors

You could try to copy over a SAP Connector from Program Files to that location and restart Qlik Sense Desktop to see if it helps.

// Thomas Örnmarker

SAP Connectors Developer

CHUMAHUE
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Thomas:

Thank you for your reply, the problem is already solved, let me tell you what i´ve done

1.- I´ve updated Qlik Sense versión from April To June but had the same problem.

2. Reinstalled SAP Connector and did all the steps again but with the June Versión but had the same problem.

3. Unistalled Power Bi Desktop (that was a long shot) but still had the problem.

4 Finally i unistalled Qlik Sense Desktop June Versión and intalled it again and the connectors appeared! (SOLVED)

But i still dont know what caused the problem.

Regards,

Enrique M.