Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CraigB
Partner - Contributor III

Sept 2019 NPrinting

Dear Qlik:

We at Iptor, have installed Sept 2019 NPrinting.  I am receiving errors in connecting to the data.

Here are my errors:

Engine ibsdemo06

1.Get app information from QRS on the page address for the Sense App ID

2. The proxy address sense app & identity can be used for a connection to a Qlik sense engine.

3. All Qlik Sense Engines are reachable form Qlik NPriniting engine computer.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Craig Bolton

17 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you installed the Qlik Sense certificates?

Please check the help site page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2019/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnec...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
CraigB
Author

Hi Ruggero:

I will follow up with your follow up questions, when we installed the certificates.

Thank yo and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Craig Bolton

Hi, You installed the certificates after upgrading to September 2019? Or on the original installation and then you upgraded to Sept 19?  We had a couple of cases where after upgrading to September 2019 or upgrading Qlik Sense already installed certificates where lost and need to be reinstalled with the new procedure. Best Regards, Ruggero
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Ok, let me know.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
CraigB
Author

Hi Ruggero:

We are sure, that we have installed our certificates. Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks,

Craig Bolton

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try to:

1. log into the Qlik NPrinting Engine computer with the users specified in the connection
  2. open the Qlik Sense app in a web browser by using the proxy ID and app ID used in the connection

You must be able to open the connected app from the Qlik NPRinting Engine computer with the same user of the connection.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
CraigB
Author

Hi:

I touched my apps correctly. I ran the verification with no errors, but it did not create the connection.

Thanks,

Craig Bolton

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you checked the log files?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
CraigB
Author

No, thanks!

CraigB
Author

Hi:

Here are my log files.

Thanks,