Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

the problem of connect with neo4j

Hi everyone,

I have a problem of connect with neo4j. i have added these driver (.jar), but i always have the problem of 'not suitable driver found for jdbc:neo4j://localhost:7474'. somebody can tell me how to solve this problem?  my version of neo4j is 3.1.3 ;thanks.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNGrbecher

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rbecher
MVP
MVP

First of all, if you work with profiles you either need to give profile as parameter or set neo4j as default profile (best for now).

However, I did some tests and it seems that Neo4j JDBC bolt driver release 3.0.2 is the last that work with the connector:

https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-jdbc/releases/download/3.0.2/neo4j-jdbc-bolt-3.0.2.jar

We need to investigate that..

Astrato.io Head of R&D

View solution in original post

6 Replies
rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Jiayi,

you need the bolt driver only and then URL is "jdbc:neo4j:bolt://localhost:7687".

Here is the full custom connect statememt:

CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=JDBCConnector_x64.dll;url=jdbc:neo4j:bolt://localhost:7687;UserId=neo4j;Password=neo";

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
rbecher
MVP
MVP

You should add jvm memory parameter -Xmx:

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Hi sir,

i have added the parameter-Xmx, and i changed the URL but there is always the problem.

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Please contact me directly and send actual screenshots and log files: ralf.becher@tiq-solutions.de

Astrato.io Head of R&D
rbecher
MVP
MVP

First of all, if you work with profiles you either need to give profile as parameter or set neo4j as default profile (best for now).

However, I did some tests and it seems that Neo4j JDBC bolt driver release 3.0.2 is the last that work with the connector:

https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-jdbc/releases/download/3.0.2/neo4j-jdbc-bolt-3.0.2.jar

We need to investigate that..

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

thanks for your answer! it work now!