cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenssedl
Contributor III
Contributor III

where can download Qlik Odbc Connector Package _setup .exe

hello whether I can download new version of qlik odbc connector package setup.exe.

we face problem build connection with SQL 2019 database and is it the odbc connector problem or not?

we hopes to update the odbc connector package to solve it.

anyone face the same problem.

jenssedl_0-1652843974356.png

jens.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Akemi_F
Support
Support

Hi @jenssedl 

It's Akemi from Customer Support team. I am sorry to hear that you couldn't access the download page. 

I have checked your profile and it seems like your contact set-up is not done correctly in our system. Since I require some personal information from you, I will create a case and communicate with you privately. I will send you an email shortly. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jack_Guo
Support
Support

Hi @jenssedl ,

Go to Qlik product download website, 'https://community.qlik.com/t5/Downloads/tkb-p/Downloads'.

Select the Value Add button, then you will see the ODBC connect package in the Product list on the left hand side.

I hope this helps. 

jenssedl
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

jenssedl_0-1652854632279.png

could not find the source to download will error message

Jack_Guo
Support
Support

@jenssedl Try this.

Go https://community.qlik.com/ -> Support -> Product news -> Downloads.

jenssedl
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

jenssedl_0-1652856528933.png

no download button found.

Akemi_F
Support
Support

Hi @jenssedl 

It's Akemi from Customer Support team. I am sorry to hear that you couldn't access the download page. 

I have checked your profile and it seems like your contact set-up is not done correctly in our system. Since I require some personal information from you, I will create a case and communicate with you privately. I will send you an email shortly. Thank you.