Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayanttibhe
Creator III
Creator III

QDF Deployment Tool in Non ".exe" Format

Hi,

I am using QDF since long and I am one of the greatest admirer of this Open source project. Hats off to Magnus Berg and his team.

I have a request, can you please upload the QDF Deployment Tool in Non ".exe" Format. I.e. the extension can be .txt which we can dhange back to .exe in order to execute,

I know this is funny request. However, some organisations doesnt allow to download the third part exe files and this file is pretty big which we cannot email transfer. Neither we can use the Google drive like locatons as we cannot access them from office PCs.

Thanks

Jayant

1 Reply
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi and thanks Jayant, can you access GitHub or Qlik community fro the office? I can send an aditional zip in this thread file without exe if you like? But for future releases I think it would be best if you find a better delivery mechanism. For example, we created the VariableEditor.qvw app to be used instead of any exe, this one can still be used even for Qlik Sense, as there is an embedded license removing the need for a QlikView license.

Regards

Magnus