Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vasilev
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense - Development and Production on one site

Hello guys,

I are launching Qlik Sense in our company additionally to QlikView and we are going to have at the beginning only one site on one node. We are 6 people in our developer team and I am looking for a solution how can I design the deployment and development process that enable us to host productive apps and at the same time to develop new one in team work on the same site. Does somebody has the same situation? Are there any deploying best practices? Can we handle this situation with various streams? 

We are planning additional dev site for the future, but at the beginning we have to work on one site.

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Rumen

2 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Hi, 
each one of the development team will have his own my work area where only he sees the apps in that area.
you can create streams where only the development team have access to the apps inside , and production streams with end-user access. your main problem will be that you share the same qlik engine with the production apps , so if you run reloads during the development process you might effect the end-user experience 

vasilev
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your advice, lironbaram. I will try to implement your suggestion.