Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soka41
Contributor III
Contributor III

A different architecture of qlik sense sigle node /muti node : advantages and disadvantages

I would like to know the differents architectures of Qlik Sense (Multi node / single node), for everyone, the advantages and disadvantages.

Thank to you.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

I would refer you to this page

Providing typical architecture examples.

The choice between a single node system and multi node really depends on the size of the environment and the redundancy requirements. 

With multi nodes you can implement failover on pretty much every Qlik Sense services while with single node you cannot. In terms of scaling single node is very limited in possibilities. 

It is possible to start on a single node or small multi node system and increase as needed later on. 

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

I would refer you to this page

Providing typical architecture examples.

The choice between a single node system and multi node really depends on the size of the environment and the redundancy requirements. 

With multi nodes you can implement failover on pretty much every Qlik Sense services while with single node you cannot. In terms of scaling single node is very limited in possibilities. 

It is possible to start on a single node or small multi node system and increase as needed later on. 

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.