Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasmaure
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Azure Blob storage - Authentication error

Hello ,

I followed steps from Levi Turner post 'Configuring Azure Blob Storage in Qlik SaaS' , but I am getting the following error when trying to create an 'Azure Storage' data connection on my Saas tenant 

AADSTS7000112: Application '618b3a64-455c-4f93-98f5-6ab8e5f9c6ff'(Qlik Web Connectors (Azure Storage Cloud)) is disabled.

Do you have any idea where it could come from ? 

Regards

Thomas 

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thomasmaure
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Hello, 

Thanks for the advice , that's what we did . 
Problem is now solved and was caused by my user having access to multiple Azure subscriptions/directories and the connector trying to request authentication on the first one which was not the one where the  storage container was located...
R&D acknowledged the problem but did not want to add a  way to chose the directory at setup time . 
What we did is to create the data connection with a different user having only access to the appropriate subscription/directory. 

Thomas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Leigh_Kennedy
Employee
Employee

Recommend you raise a support case.  I've used that connector a lot and never had your issue.

thomasmaure
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Hello, 

Thanks for the advice , that's what we did . 
Problem is now solved and was caused by my user having access to multiple Azure subscriptions/directories and the connector trying to request authentication on the first one which was not the one where the  storage container was located...
R&D acknowledged the problem but did not want to add a  way to chose the directory at setup time . 
What we did is to create the data connection with a different user having only access to the appropriate subscription/directory. 

Thomas