Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bar Colors changing after publishing in hub

hi all

I have made some charts in qlik sense desktop and added customized color(i didn't use extenstions for this).

but when publish the qvf file in qmc it is updating to default color so can some please help me on this

following are the pic.i don't know how it is doing extension problem or qmc problem

note:

i used different extensions for charts but not colors and i tried with deleting all the extensions in server(qmc)

following are the image before and after publish

before.png

after publish in qmc

after.png\

stalwar1swuehlshraddha.gttal7878

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vikasmahajan

Hi Narasimha,

You need to upgrade your server version with 3.2 Latest which will resolve your issues , last week only I encountered with same issue , resolved after upgrading server version.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Which versions of QlikSense Desktop and Qlik Sense Enterprise are involved?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Desktop is nov 2017 and server is sep 2017 i think

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

this might be an issue.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

try to have desktop of same version or upgrade server to same version that of desktop

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sorry actually desktop is nov 2017 and server qlik sense 3.0 versions

please let me know the issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

my server version is 3.0 so which version i need to use.

vikasmahajan

Hi Narasimha,

You need to upgrade your server version with 3.2 Latest which will resolve your issues , last week only I encountered with same issue , resolved after upgrading server version.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Have you assigned colors to master items in your QS Desktop app? If so, this might not be supported in the old server version.

vizmind.eu
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The problem is that your Qlik Sense Desktop is newer than your Qlik Sense Enterprise. There are several things you can do:

1. Recreate the chart objects in QS Enterprise and delete the old ones that don't work properly.

2. Upgrade QS Enterprise to a newer release. The November2017 release would be best. I don't think QS Enterprise 3.2 will work. I had the same problem you had with that version and the September2017 release of QS Desktop.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand