Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamau
Contributor
Contributor

Connect to NetSuite

Hi Everyone. 
I am new to Qlik Sense Business (SaaS) and I have to connect to NetSuite.
My first question is, can I install an extra connectors on SaaS? I can't see even ODBC connector in Qlik Sense Business.
Second question, do you know different way how to connect to NetSuite - REST API?

Thx.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
pmcdonoughcc
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Adamau -

I'm working on the same thing. Did you find anything that worked? Previously with a hosted Qlik Sense environment, I was able to setup the connect with an odbc driver. Now with SaaS, I don't believe its an option. 

Hopefully you may have figured it out. 

Thanks,

Patrick 

clarka921
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Patrick,

The answer is that you cannot connect Qlik Sense SaaS to Netsuite vie the ODBC connector- it does not work. Instead, you will need to maintain your connection to Netsuite through Qlik Sense Client-managed, and use Qlik DataTransfer to move the .QVF's up to Qlik Sense SaaS.

tayshaprovost
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Adamau!

You can connect Netsuite to Qlik Sence via third-party tools working on REST API, that allow you to automate this process. They don't provide a direct connection, usually it is implemented through a data warehouse.

I use Skyvia for such purposes. The process of Netsuite Qlik Sense connection is described here: https://skyvia.com/data-integration/analyze-netsuite-with-qliksense