Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamau
Contributor
Contributor

Connect to NetSuite

Hi Everyone. 
I am new to Qlik Sense Business (SaaS) and I have to connect to NetSuite.
My first question is, can I install an extra connectors on SaaS? I can't see even ODBC connector in Qlik Sense Business.
Second question, do you know different way how to connect to NetSuite - REST API?

Thx.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
pmcdonoughcc
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Adamau -

I'm working on the same thing. Did you find anything that worked? Previously with a hosted Qlik Sense environment, I was able to setup the connect with an odbc driver. Now with SaaS, I don't believe its an option. 

Hopefully you may have figured it out. 

Thanks,

Patrick 

clarka921
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Patrick,

The answer is that you cannot connect Qlik Sense SaaS to Netsuite vie the ODBC connector- it does not work. Instead, you will need to maintain your connection to Netsuite through Qlik Sense Client-managed, and use Qlik DataTransfer to move the .QVF's up to Qlik Sense SaaS.

tayshaprovost
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Adamau!

You can connect Netsuite to Qlik Sence via third-party tools working on REST API, that allow you to automate this process. They don't provide a direct connection, usually it is implemented through a data warehouse.

I use Skyvia for such purposes. The process of Netsuite Qlik Sense connection is described here: https://skyvia.com/data-integration/analyze-netsuite-with-qliksense