Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Florentin74
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Connections takes a long time to show up i data load editor.

Hi,

I have just upgraded to the latest version of Sense (Sense June 2017).

We have an issue when opening the load editor. The "connections" on the left hand side takes a minute or so to turn up..

The problem is related to this : https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_CaseWizardKnowledgeArticle?Id=ka5D00000004S6RIAU

The server has no internet access and the DataMarket connector wants to access the internet... That is why ..I do not get any errors like the article describes.. Just the long wait... 🙂

I have done as suggested in the article, but it does not help... (with the Machine.config in .net framework) and in the config files for the connectors in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\

The services stopped and started...

Other than enabling access to the internet from the server, does anyone know how to avoid this?

Regards,

Anders

13 Replies
jh-iqvia
Contributor
Contributor

FYI on this, the issue is Windows trying to check revocation info on the certs used to sign the binaries (DLLs?) used by the collector components.  The other solution with the XML file seems to be for older .NET.  To fix this with current Qlik Sense / .NET and still use the connectors:

• RDP to the server as the user the service will run as
  • Go to Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Internet Options
  • Click the Advanced Tab
  • Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck the box for "Check for publisher's certificate revocation"
  • Restart all the services
jamshed
Contributor II
Contributor II

facing same issue slowness in qlik sense november 2023, it's keep loading

Albert_Candelario

If this is happening with the newer versions and is not a new installation please see my solution provided here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Deployment-Management/Qlik-Sense-Desktop/m-p/2143140#M26125

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Albert_Candelario

Same can also be applied to Qlik Sense client managed, not only desktop.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer