Qlik Community

Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
Customer & Partners, DEC. 9, 11 AM ET: Qlik Product & Strategy Roadmap Session: Data Analytics REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumarbala
Partner
Partner

Deallocate tokens automatically in Qlik Sense

How to achieve Deallocate tokens automatically in Qlik Sense ?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

On what condition you want to remove or deallocate? (Ex: If user not using QS more than some duration, You want to deallocate?). 

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
kumarbala
Partner
Partner
Author

yes exactly if user is not using for last 3 months i need to deallocate his tokens automatically.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Oh, okay. There is some script what Qlik can provide based on repository. You need to simply run that from your DB editor and then It will delete what you entry from and to duration.

I have the script, But I can't share it with you (Since we've some limitation using Community). Better to create Qlik ticket, IF you already partner. They can supply..

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)