Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJerbi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Disabling the Qlik Sense Dev Hub for a specific user

Hi evryone ,

I'm looking for a way to disable Qlik Sense Dev Hub for a certain user.  I created a security rule that assigns only Read right to Extension_* roussource filter for this specific user . Yet i still can see that there is the possibility of uploading a  qvw document as you can see in the screeshot below. Is there any option to disable this feature as well ? 

AJerbi_0-1648717262589.png

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @AJerbi :
that section of the Dev Hub is used to convert QlikView documents.
If a user has the rights to create an app, then the user will be able to upload qvws.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
rohitk1609
Master
Master

It is not possible to disable the Qlik Sense Dev Hub for end users. This is working as designed. The default security rules will restrict access for standards users to read-only.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as "Accept as Solution" or Like it.

Reach out to me at kumar.rohit1609@gmail.com if there is need of any clarification or assistance

Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-kumar-67ba152b/

To get latest updates and articles, join Qlik community at https://www.facebook.com/QlikIntellectuals

Best,
Rohit

Bamendaboyplus
Contributor III
Contributor III

In my case the user is restricted from creating APPs' . User can only see dashboards and all that is working great bases on security roles I have, however user can still launch dev-ops from his profile which I do not want him to be able to, any help will be appreciated..

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Bamendaboyplus : as explained, this is not possible by design.
If you would like us to change that, please suggest an idea.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.