Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amrinder
Creator
Creator

Error 503 on accessing Qlik Sense with virtual IP

Hi,

I have got external Load Balancer Configured for my 4 Consumer nodes of Qlik Sense. There is one virtual IP for all 4 and profile is configured for HTTP using port 80 all communications are done. But when I am trying to access my Qlik Sense Hub using Virtual IP I am facing Error 503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request.

Ports are open and Virtual IP has been white listed in all Virtual Proxies of Consumer Nodes.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Amrinder

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

• Does the Qlik Sense system otherwise work if not accessed through the load balancer and the virtual IP?
  • Can QMC be accessed through the virtual IP, or are both the hub and QMC affected?
  • Does the load balancer used for the connection support the use of WebSockets?

Since 503 is generally an unavailability error, and if Sense otherwise works, the problem may be with the configuration of the load balancer, rather than the Sense system itself. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂