Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amrinder
Creator
Creator

Error 503 on accessing Qlik Sense with virtual IP

Hi,

I have got external Load Balancer Configured for my 4 Consumer nodes of Qlik Sense. There is one virtual IP for all 4 and profile is configured for HTTP using port 80 all communications are done. But when I am trying to access my Qlik Sense Hub using Virtual IP I am facing "Error 503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request."

Ports are open and Virtual IP has been white listed in all Virtual Proxies of Consumer Nodes.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Amrinder

Labels (4)
7 Replies
ilias_fytrakis
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Amrinder,

Have a look at the following KB Article

Title: How to configure Qlik Sense access from external network/ internet
URL: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000028347

Thanks,
iLiAS
We're entering a new world in which data may be more important than software.
amrinder
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Ilias,

I have gone through the link you have shared and i suppose i have covered all the points mentioned in that.

But still i am getting below:

503.png

ilias_fytrakis

Dear Amrinder,

Initially, your load balancer should redirect the calls to the server(s) that host the Qlik Sense Proxy Service. This could be the Central Node or a separate / dedicated Proxy Node. Could you give us some more details about your deployment?

Thanks,
iLiAS

Thanks,
iLiAS
amrinder
Creator
Creator
Author

In our Deployment we have 1 Central node 2 Scheduler Nodes and 4 Consumer Nodes and LB redirects traffic to  these 4 consumer nodes on round robin basis.

ilias_fytrakis

Which services have you enabled in the Consumer nodes? Have you enabled Proxy Service?

amrinder
Creator
Creator
Author

All services except Scheduler Service are enabled on Consumer Nodes. if I normally access Hub on Consumer Node i can access it but issue is coming while accessing through Virtual IP or DNS.

ilias_fytrakis

Since you have the following:

1. Proxy service running on each consumer node.
2. White-listed the virtual ip & user friendly URL (qlikxxx.in) on every default virtual proxy of each consumer node.

I would try the following:

1. Check the configuration & logs of the load balancer.
2. Access the virtual IP outside of the consumer nodes (e.g. from your workstation if possible)

Thanks,
iLiAS