Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Error Qlik Data Transfer

Hello,

I have Qlik Data Transfer installed (Oct. 2020) on a server where ERP is located. This data is transferred to a QlikSense SaAs Enterprise environment.

I get the same error and don't know what to do with it. It's locking the table and I can not delete/change it anymore and al other tables after this table are not transferred. Then the IT Partner must reset the connector and then everything works fine for 1 or 3 reloads.

I use the option with a QlikView app to extract with the script. Now all intelligence is removed and everytime it's a full load and still it happens.

I use two apps with their own connection .

- One with 13 tables (with reduce script because tables are > 500mb) reload once at 01:00 en time aprox. 1,5 hour and total of 63mb

- One with 109 tabels (biggest is 149 mb) reload 5 times a day and time approx. 10 minutes and total of 503mb

The app with 109 tables gives the problem. Never the other one.

Error message:

{\errors\:{\\:[\Failed to read the request form. Multipart body length limit 16384 exceeded.\]},\type\:\https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-6.5.1\,\title\:\One or more validation errors occurred.\,\status\:400,\traceId\:\|d76711bb-448faa06f44eb84a.\}

400:

6.5.1. 400 Bad Request

The 400 (Bad Request) status code indicates that the server cannot or
will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be
a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request
message framing, or deceptive request routing).

I asked the IT Partner if he see something abnormal on client side.

If i run script mannually, that is why I use QlikView because you can't install QlikSense Desktop on a server, no really problem occur but only the QVD is locked and script stops.

Does anybody know what this means? And what I have to do? The happens a lot and almost every day.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

This is solved. In a table a field was above his character limit. Normally the Qlik script fails but in this case It loaded succesfully. Only the DataTransfer fails but don't tell on which field It goes wrong. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

This is solved. In a table a field was above his character limit. Normally the Qlik script fails but in this case It loaded succesfully. Only the DataTransfer fails but don't tell on which field It goes wrong.