Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vincentzjecksen2021
Contributor
Contributor

Housekeeping Files in Qlik Sense Saas DataFiles

Does anyone know how to manage/housekeeping the files (contains qvd,qvs,xls files) in the Qlik Sense Saas DataFiles? 

For instance, deleting or archiving old files (i.e. 30 days old files and beyond). It would be better to have scheduling batch file to control the deleting process. 

Thank you

Labels (4)
5 Replies
barnabyd
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Have a look at qlik-cli. I'm still a beginner but I think that it gives you the type of batch processing that you're looking for.

Barnaby Dunn
BI Consultant
amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You mean you just can't delete a file without using qlik-cli? That is a bit ridiculous! There must be a "native" option (which I have not found yet).

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Update: You can erase files (one by one) on the Data Sources screen. (see image).

PhilipMertinAus
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi guys, I found it.. Never thought it would be there, but from in the script, go to Data Connections, you Select Data, then when it lists the QVD's, you can delete there (before selecting to load).. Wow..

KWF_JKassing
Contributor III
Contributor III

How do you see 'Explore' 🙂 I see Catalog in Sense Saas and not the data sources button.