Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lalitkgehlot89
Creator II
Creator II

How to configure Qliksense for Public domain.

Hi,

I want to access my Qliksense hub from public domain.

Please let me know about the prerequisite and step by step configuration process for public domain.

and I also want to open it on Iphone/Ipad. Then what changes i'll have to do on my server.

2 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

If you need to allow some of your AD users to access from outside (e.g. Public network) so you want to use a different access for them through a new virtual proxy.

This new proxy need to use a custom authentication solution (http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.2/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Server/Server-S...)

If you want to allow just some AD group to use an external access you can do that in diffeent way using the Security Rule (eg.  in the Virtual Proxy configuration you can Extend Security environment and track the source IP on what of which build the Security Rule or using the coming Virtual Proxy for that).

If the access come from the Public Network you can also consider to put a new proxy in DMZ.

OR

You need a full qlik sense  server. You can place it on the Internet with SSL certificate and all customers can take full advantage of self service BI.

But here it is necessary to count the number of licenses (tokens).

You can add the hub URL to the whitelist in QMC. Otherwise it'll throw error.

lalitkgehlot89
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Bala,

In Current Scenario. I have 20 Tokens. One public Id, AD user authentication, SSL Certificate( Not installed on server)

All users are able to access the hub in local network. but want to access it publicly.

Please let me know. what changes I'll have to  do on in my environment to access it publicly.