Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravindraa
Creator
Creator

How to distribute and reload the QlikSense application

Hi all,

I am new to qliksense i have created one qliksense applicaiton in QliksenseHub i want to distribute to users and reload the application, i have knowledge on Development but i dont have knowldege on Qliksense Server ,

kindly give me any suggestion how to do distribute and reload the QlikSense application at QMC level.

Thanks in advance......................

thanks & Regards

Niranjan

6 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

For the distribution you need to publish the app on a Stream. Streams is the way have to distribute the right application to the right user.

For the reload you need to create and schedule a task.

Everything you need is to access to QMC. For further details on how to perform these operations have a look to the on line manual help.qlik.com

ravindraa
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vincenzo,

Thanks for giving help , I have created the application in Qliksense HUB,how can we distribute those application which is created in HUB.

kindly help on this.

Thanks in advance.............

Thanks & Regards

NiranjanReddy

Not applicable

Hi,

Qlik Sense apps are published via QMC (Qlik Management Console). You need to have login access with proper rights, to do this in QMC. QMC is available when you have Qlik Sense Server installed.

After publishing your app you need also set proper rights to certain users/groups to your app or stream in QMC. In simple words this approach is slightly different than in QlikView because giving token doesn't mean user has access to everything - by default he have access only to his own content.

Please read about this in QMC section of Qlik Sense help: Managing a Qlik Sense site ‒ Qlik Sense

BR,

Milosz

ravindraa
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Milosz Grabara,

Thanks for reply,

I have created qliksense application in qliksense Hub , how can i distribute the same application to different users and how reload  the application.

I am new to this qliksense. please find the below screen shots which is created in qliksense hub.

serverscreenshot.jpg

My all application is available in apps but how can i distribut to users kindly give me suggestion.

Please give me any suggestion to come out from this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Niranjan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ravindraa ,

Now you're developing your app on a desktop version or on a server version??

Desktop version is for personal use only, only your localhost can see you app integrated in a web page,

If you tried to let any of your friends in your LAN open this page as a client and you as a server, Unfortunately he will not be able.

So, Desktop version(Free of charge) is only for a developer machine,

Production or multiple user access can only be done by a server version (Paid)

Coming to how you can Integrate your App sheets from the HUB,

It is as follows:::

1- Open Hub

1.PNG

2- Single Configurator

2.PNG

3- Select your app

3.PNG

4- Select from your app, the sheet you want to publish

4.PNG

5- Copy the sheet IFrame code from the right side text

5.PNG